2006/08/27

Shaolin Monastery

Today, I visit Shaolin Monastery. Actually I do not find it interested. May be accompany the Indian officiers for this sight-seeing makes it a boring one. The Indian have a special dialect for English. They always pronounce "t" as "d". And they like to speak in a fast way. Also, finding some common topics to chat with them is a challeng thing for me.

One Indian officer indicates that he, himself, thinks that China is a market economy country. But if he strictly follows the rules in Indian Law on Market Economy Issue for antidumping, he would have no choice but to treat China as Non-market Economy. So far as I concern, MET is only a political jeton.


Besides the Shaolin Monastery, we also visit Pagoda Forest. It is located about 300 meters west of the Shaolin Temple. Actually, it is a tomb forest. We see different Tomb Pagoda there. Some of them were built in Tang Dynasty.

You see a gate on that Pagoda? If it is closed, it means there is only one master is buried there. If it is opened, it means that there are several monks are buried there.

It is quite tired today. Wish tomorrow's verification can goes smoothly.

Yeah, I have an interesting thing today. I met my clients in an other case in Shaolin Temple. Their company arrange a tour for them. It is so fancy meeting them there.


No comments: