2006/09/02

If it is true, this Nanjing Company should be respected.

I arrived at Nanjing today. So many trees beside the roads remind me this is southern city. Smelling the wet air bring my thinking back to Xiamen. I wish I can be at the sweet sweet home.

After taking some traditional Nanjing snack, I discuss two India case officers who will conduct the on-site verification here with our clients. I was told that one of them might be a corrupted official. Our client says, if them ask for something beyond acceptable line, we would definitely refuse. This is the most powerful sentence I hear in these two weeks. I do hope this can be true.

I wish I can finish the works in half day, so that I can visit Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!